2014 Botswana Photographic Safari Tours
I will lead a private group of photographers into Botswana's Okavango Delta and the Savute Channel. This safari tour visits the finest wildlife photography areas staying in three of Botswana's best safari camps. The raptors and water based birds are plentiful around the Okavango Delta camps providing photographers with great opportunities. The Savute Channel, now running after 27 years of drought, offers fantastic Elephant, Wild Dog, Leopard and Cheetah viewing opportunities.
And all of this in 5 star accommodation.
Stuff worth knowing
1) These tours are designed for guest of all photographic skill levels. It is important, however, that you have working knowledge of your camera.
2) We will attempt night shooting and for this, understanding Manual Exposure mode is important. I will assist in the field with tips on how to make it work for you.
3) If you want to work on your images, bring a PC/Mac with image management software installed. I use Lightroom from Adobe(tm) and can assist if you have difficulties.
4) Travel cancellation insurance is recommended and must be obtained when the reservation is made.
5) Accommodation is luxurious and transportation to and from lodges is by air.
It is possible to rent equipment (lenses, teleconverters, etc) for both Canon and Nikon in South Africa. if you prefer to avoid carrying equipment from your home base, drop me a line and I will provide you with details.