Announcing the Botswana Birds and Beasts Photo Safari Tour
I have added a new Botswana Birds and Beasts Photoshop Safari that is sure to afford you wildlife photography opportunities not available elsewhere in addition to the Tigers and Big Cats Safari Tour in South Africa. I hope you take the time to peek at what is in store for 2014 - choose from the menu on the left.
The full details of the 2014 Birds and Beasts Photo Safari Tour can be found at the link hereunder. The highlights present interesting photo opportunities.
- 10 days in South Africa and Botswana - September 21 to October 1, 2014
- 3 days each in Nxabega, Sandibe and the Savute Channel
- 6 guests maximum, suitable for all skill levels
- luxury accommodation and all air transfers between Maun and the Lodges / Camps
- all meals, drinks and park fees
- return air transport from Johannesburg to Maun
- all water activities included
- includes laundry services
- experienced guides & trackers
- radio linked vehicles
- daily image reviews
Rhinoceros are becoming an endangered species. During 2013 more rhinos were killed In South Africa (1004) than just 5 years ago. In January 2014 more rhinos were killed than during the whole of 2008. Less than 5000 Black Rhinos remain in the wild.
The black rhinoceros is a herbivorous browser that eats leafy plants, branches, shoots, thorny wood bushes, and fruit. They have an explosive temperament - without any visible justification, they charge ferociously until the perceived danger disappears.
Latest Blog Entry
Announcing African Wildlife Photographic Safari Tours
Join me on one of the great excursions as we travel to the birthplace ....... read more
About Ed Braz
I was born in South Africa. I lived there for most of my life having moved to the USA ..... read more
Ed Braz is currently scouting the 2015 tours in Namibia, Botswana and South Africa.